Friday, May 22, 2009

Change of plans....ALREADY!

I knew it wouldn't be that long before our plans got changed! They moved up the hubbys date to head to Alabama. Now it's the beginning of July, instead of the end.
The nice, loving husband that he is, decided to tell me this while i was taking care of the front office by myself with 3 people on hold and 2 patients standing in line waiting to make a follow up appointment with doc. That's when it finally hit me that we are actually moving (not the best time in the world to have a breakdown, but i couldn't control that!). Not just down the road, but almost 9 hours away from all of our family.
Am i ready to do this again? Can i take my 3 year old princess away from the rest of our family, after most of them have been seeing her on a regular basis? This will change our lives for sure. But i am doing it for my husband, it's his dream to fly apaches. That's what army wives do right? Silent Soldiers. Do whatever I can to help him along the way. It will break my heart to take Brooklyn away from her "best buddy". But that is a whole different story, I'm not ready to talk about it yet!
Maybe i should speed things up on the packing/throwing things away, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Moving away from family and friends can be so challenging. Best of luck. And congratulations on starting your blog. Looking forward to reading more.

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey
    1 half of The BlogRollers

    ReplyDelete